• ERP Technical Support
• Handles all the technical developments that is assigned to the ERP Technical Specialist in Oracle ERP system.
• Handles technical development on any new requirements / enhancements, provide effort estimation and version management and quality assurance.
• Reviews, evaluates, analyses and participates in planning upgrades, new technologies and other improvements.
• Closely interact with the functional team to understand the issues reported by the business, provide expertise from a technical standpoint and deliver solutions that meets the quality and standards followed by The company.
• Follow the change control and incident management processes in operational areas and use the relevant systems to execute these processes.
• Support the ERP projects from technical side.
• Designs technical solution for the Oracle Applications coming from new project, enhancement project, bug-fixing and updates.
• Change control procedure for all the coding changes and implementation of software security, assist in contingency planning and provides business and technical support during projects.
• Ensures quality assurance of the developed code.
• Facilitates knowledge sharing among the team.
• Maintains all the documents related to technical work by the technical team.
• Prioritizes and plans tasks and completes them within set deadlines.
Minimum graduate degree in relevant discipline / industry.
Technical Degree (BE / B Tech / MBA / MCA / MCM)
At least 3 years of experience on Oracle Applications Technical Development
At least 1 project experience in the similar role
High degree of proficiency on Oracle Apps in following area:
– SQL / PL*SQL
– Oracle Forms & Reports
– OA framework
– Interfaces & Standard APIs
– Workflows, Alerts & Notifications
– TCA Architecture
– Oracle Apps schema and architecture
– Oracle Apps Technical Architecture (specially in HCM)