- Three (3) years of experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying software applications utilizing two or more of the Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12c/11g products in the areas of database access, objects, and data integration (ETL/EL-T):
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (WCP)
- Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
- Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC)
- Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture (WEC, OFR)
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture Suite (SOA, EDA/EDN)
Three (3) years of experience utilizing three or more of the development, testing, and product backlog/defect management tools:
- Oracle JDeveloper (JDEV)
One (1) year of experience acting as a technical lead of a software development team, working in an Agile SDLC collaborative environment. Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) & DevOps principles.
One (1) year of experience with Java (e.g. J2EE/JSE, JDK, JSF,EJB) and web service based software development (REST, SOAP).
One (1) year of experience with one or more of the Oracle Security products:
- Oracle Application Security (e.g. OWSM, SAML, OAG)
- Oracle Identity & Access Management, Directory Services (e.g. OIM, OAM, OUD)
One (1) year of experience with Oracle Cloud infrastructure and technology concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).